and ) : C

Sunday, December 12, 2010

GNR - Patience

GNR - Patience

1,2,1,2,3,4

(whistle)

Shed a tear cause I'm missin' you

I'm still alright to smile

Girl, I think bout you every day now

Was a time when I wasn't sure

But you set my mind at ease

There is no doubt you're in my heart now


Said Woman, take it slow

It'll work it self out fine

All we need is just a little patience

Said sugar make is slow and come together fine

All we need is just a little patience

(patience)

Mmmm, yeah


I sit here on the stairs Cause I'd rather be alone

If I can't have you right now I'll wait dear

Sometimes I get so tense but I can't speed up the time

But you know love there's one more thing to consider


Said woman take it slow and things will be just fine

You and I'll just use a little patience

Said sugar take the time cause the lights to shining bright

You and I've got what it takes to make it

We won't fake it, I'll never break it

Cause I can't take it


(whistle)

little patience, mmm yeah, mm yeah

need a little patience, yeah

just a little patience, yeah

some more patience, yeah

could use some patience, yeah

gotta have some patience, yeah

all it takes is patience

just a little patience

is all you need (background vocals)


I'VE BEEN WALKING THE STREETS AT NIGHT

JUST TRYING TO GET IT RIGHT

ITS HARD TO SEE WITH SO MANY AROUND

YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE BEING STUCK IN THE CROWD

AND THE STREETS DON'T CHANGE

BUT MAYBE THE NAMES

I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THE GAME CAUSE I NEED YOU

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, CAUSE I NEED YOU

OOO I NEED YOU, WHOA I NEED YOU

OOOOH, ALL THIS TIME

(ah)

-GNR - Patience
GNR Lainnya :
GNR - NOVEMBER RAIN
GNR - SWEET CHILD OMINE
GNR - DONT CRY
| lirik lagu |Cendrawasih |

No comments:

Post a Comment