and ) : C

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Frank Sinatra - I Get A Kick Out Of You + Chord

Intro:

A7 D Em7 A7 D6
My story is much too sad to be told,

A7 D A7 D Em7 A7
But practic'ly ev'rything leaves me totally cold.

D Em7 A7 F#
The only exception I know is the case,


Fdim F# Fdim A7
When I'm out on a quiet spree, fighting vainly the old ennui,

B7 Em A7 D F#m
And I suddenly turn and see your fabulous face.



Melody:


Em7 A7 D F#m
I get no kick from cham - pagne;

Em7 A7 D DM7 B7
Mere al - co - hol doesn't thrill me at all,

Em7 A7 D6 F#m B7
So tell me, why should it be true

Em7 A7 D F#m
That I get a kick out of you?


Em7 A7 D F#m
Some like a bop-type re - frain;

Em7 A7 D DM7 D6 B7
I'm sure that if I heard e - ven one riff that would

Em7 A7 D6 F#m B7
Bore me ter - rif- ic' - ly, too...

Em A7 D
Yet I get a kick out of you.



Bridge:


D7 G E7 C G C
I get a kick ev'ry time I see

G Bm Bm7-5 Cdim B7
You're standing there before me;

Em Cdim Em Cdim
I get a kick, though it's clear to me

Em E7 Em7 A7+5
You obviously do not adore me.



Em7 A7 D F#m
I get no kick in a plane;

Em7 A7 D D9 A7 D6
Flying too high with some gal in the sky

B7 Em7 A7 B7
Is my idea of nothing to do;

Em7 A7 F#m B7
Yet I get a kick, you give me a boot,

Em7 A7 D
Yes, I get a kick out of you.


====
Sumber : http://www.allcountrytabs.com/tabs/frank-sinatra/i-get-a-kick-out-of-you-9994.html
link download Frank sinatra I Get A Kick Out of You :
http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=867088&song=I+Get+a+Kick+out+of+You
tag : Frank Sinatra I Get A Kick Out of You Chord


No comments:

Post a Comment